Best New Craigslist Personals Replacement

Searching for casual hookups was beforehand an extreme endeavor since it was considered ethically exploitative. In any case, this culture has been grasped, and individuals are carrying on with an increasingly joyful life that isn't simply brimming with fun, yet in addition more joyful. To help associate such hookups, locales like Craigslist personals came up.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm a fun loving girl

Woman seeking a Man
28 / Woman seeking a Man 23 - 49
Rating : 8.73
Born : 1986-01-01
Location : Miami, Florida
About miaswag305: i am 27 i jst had mY bday 5 days ago..which wuz ruined by my exboyfriend..but neway i wuz stayin wit a friend while my new condo got finished..but as of thursday i finished movin into my new crib in tha 305 so im all xcited n ready to have dis boo from bp comin over to chill...smh.. im trippn..im not on here to put my personal shiit on blast or meet random ppl so imma shutup...i got 1 person im lookin to hear from an thats it..everybody else need to stop readin this now ~ .Im on that GROWN flow..i dont fuk wit immature brothers....im goin to the university of miami for nite classes..i got my own $...i dont be needin no sugar daddy an i aint a ho...but i do luv a man that stay flossin wit his clothez n shoes..and sumone that HONEST wit no DRAMA...i dont have kids..i aM diseaSe n drug free..but i smoke a blunt erry now n den and sip my 1800..i got 4 tatz and i love them n wanna get more! neway im done talkn bout myself cuz i already told tha sxy boo im waitin on all bout me

No comments:

Post a Comment