Best New Craigslist Personals Replacement

Searching for casual hookups was beforehand an extreme endeavor since it was considered ethically exploitative. In any case, this culture has been grasped, and individuals are carrying on with an increasingly joyful life that isn't simply brimming with fun, yet in addition more joyful. To help associate such hookups, locales like Craigslist personals came up.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I am a shy quiet girl

Women Seeking Men
Rating : 8.54
Born : 1984-06-06
Location : Floral Park, NY, USA
About girlnneed: I am a shy quiet girl. I enjoy cuddling, kissing, and just a good ole fashion chat. I am looking for a guy to spend quality time with on or off line. yes I'm looking for a sexual encounter, but don't message me to cyber or to see me naked on cam. I'm really tired of that. I am tired of sitting home alone, I want to go out and have fun so are you the guy for that??

No comments:

Post a Comment